Truck Repair Service
Logging Trucks, Dump trucks and Freight trucks…
We work on all the biggest and toughest working trucks on and off the road.
Get your rig fixed fast and returned to factory standards. Our truck repair mechanics are industry certified with all the major manufacturers and regularly update their training to provide new techniques in helping get your equipment back on the job with minimal downtime.
We’re able to plug in to the following engines to retrieve codes and follow troubleshooting:
- Paccar – PX6 and PX8 engines – uses same software as Cummins
- John Deere
- Volvo Penta
The technicians at Progressive Diesel have the experience necessary to quickly diagnose engine problems.
We work with all the top engine manufactures to keep our equipment and training current so you get back on the road fast.
We have a Mac Tools reader that will read all 9 and 6 pin round plug E.C.M.’s
Having the right, up to date equipment to get to the root of the problem in a timely manner is what it means to be progressive.
We have an OBD II Reader for most newer units with this plug.
A diagnostic tool for virtually any engine and the trained technicians to fix the problems identified.
Shop space of 11,000 square foot has your truck covered and our two pull through bays can accommodate the biggest jobs.
Featuring a 5 metric tonne overhead crane our shop also boasts the north Island’s only 2,000 HP engine dyno and an Allison Transmission dyno.
We provide a full range of professional truck repair services:
- Complete truck repair, maintenance and upgrades
- Authorized warranty service provider for all major manufacturers
- Multi-manufacturer certified mechanics with regularly updated training
- Provincial Designated Inspection Facility
- Complete diagnostics, engine servicing and repairs
- Total engine rebuilding and refurbishing
- Electrical system diagnostics, servicing and repair
- Oil, Filter and fluid changes
- Suspension & steering, repair and service
- Braking systems repair and maintenance
- Complete Cooling & Exhaust system repair and maintenance
- 2,000 HP engine dyno & an Allison Transmission dyno
- Air conditioning repairs
We are the best equipped truck repair shop on northern Vancouver Island, depend on us to handle your next repair or upgrade.
Contact us now to make an appointment or to schedule servicing for your heavy duty truck.
Ask any of our customers and they will testify: Progressive Diesel is the place for truck maintenance, repairs and upgrades!